Eco-conscious sex certainly doesn't have too enticing a ring to it,
but don't discount the enjoyable ways to spice things up while doing
your part to save the Earth. From the reasonable
to the wacky, they've got you, er, covered:
- Grab French Letter condoms, the world's only fair trade rubber
- Clean your place—add eco-friendly mood lighting
- Use sex, not aspirin, to make that migraine go away
- Go cyborg, with a sperm-blocking microchip
- Munch on pomegranates—the natural Viagra
- Eco-Friendly lingerie: not ugly or uncomfortable, we promise
- Use solar-powered sex toys. Not outside, stupid. They're chargeable.
- Visit Heidi Fleiss' wind-powered brothel
- Get a sexy Victoria’s Secret swimsuit made from recyclables
- Use enviro-friendly heat-sensitive panties, printed with organic inks.